Hey~ Hope you see this. I REALLY wanted to be with you , but we can't. Thanks for being my BEST friend!!! For the year. You shall be my best friend till i am gone. I may forgot u from the outside, But i know you are kept remembered in my heart ALWAYS~~. Wish you had a happy holiday & have a bright future. Wonder when we shall see each other agn. Just remember, sometimes is Okay 2
WORK HARD,PLAY HARDER!!!! :D Feel free to look at my blog, www.forever-mexd.blogspot.com :D
You have spell rong April's name..
ReplyDeleteLOL
Go edit ba!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey~
ReplyDeleteHope you see this.
I REALLY wanted to be with you ,
but we can't.
Thanks for being my BEST friend!!!
For the year.
You shall be my best friend till i am gone.
I may forgot u from the outside,
But i know you are kept remembered in my heart ALWAYS~~.
Wish you had a happy holiday &
have a bright future.
Wonder when we shall see each other agn.
Just remember,
sometimes is Okay 2
WORK HARD,PLAY HARDER!!!!
:D
Feel free to look at my blog,
www.forever-mexd.blogspot.com
:D
i change my link:eh-myworld.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAdd Some more post la.
ReplyDeleteMake your blog look more nicer,
you know.
More attractive ?
Or Add Pics.
Opps , I change my Blog Link Again ...
ReplyDeletewww.that-innocent-girl.blogspot.com
MY NEW BLOG LINK - www.laughhurts-me.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete